Thursday, December 21, 2006

Now In Montana

I'm up in Malta, Montana now visiting my sister Sandy and her family. It was quite a trip to get here. On Tuesday I had to wait seven hours at the airport in Boise as the first plane with Big Sky airlines had problems with the radio that they couldn't fix. At first, they said there weren't many options as they had no extra planes so they tried to charter a bus to take us up. But later they got another plane so at about 7:10 pm we were on our way arriving at 8:15.

Once I got to Bozeman I had to hitch a ride with a young guy going to Malta that night but first had to wait for him to get done with some things. We left for Malta around 11:00 pm and got to Malta at 4:30 am.

I was pretty wasted the next day but today I feel much better. The trip was quite the ordeal, kind of like some of the trips I have taken in Romania. So I guess it was a way of making me feel like I was back home in Romania:)

Tonight I am going to go watch my nephew Jake play basketball. He is a sophomore and plays on the junior varsity team. He is a lot taller than the last time I saw him four and a half years ago!

I'll be here in Malta till December 26th then I will go to Bozeman for a week and after that I'll go to southern Cal to attend two conferences.

Hope you all have a blessed Christmas and holiday season.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that you arrived at your sister's and you'll spend Christmas with them just like at home.

I wish you Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Love,
Andreea.

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that you arrived at your sister's and you'll spend Christmas with them just like at home.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Love,
Andreea.