Friday, November 16, 2012

The Secret to a Rich and Satisfying Life


Dying to Self + Living for Jesus = Rich & Satisfying Life 
If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it. (Mark 8:35 NLT)
My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20 NLT)
The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. (John 10:10 NLT)
If this is true why is it that so few Christians ever experience it? Why do we hold on to our idols and our selfish ways when only Jesus and living for Him can give us the life we were created to have? Lord help our unbelief! 

No comments: