Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Now in Boise

I made it to Boise safe and sound last night. I had a good trip- no delays and the flights were all smooth. I got to bed at 10:00 last night and this morning I got up at 6:00 which surprised me since I didn't get much sleep the last four nights in Romania. Especially the last night, I only got two hours of sleep cause I had to be at the airport at 4:00 in the morning for my flight out at 6:00.

When I got here I was surprised to find that it is colder here than in Brasov. Last night I stayed at Doug Case's house and tonight I should be staying at a duplex that they set up for me to stay at for the first two weeks. There isn't a phone there so I hope to borrow a cell phone or something so I can contact people.

Tonight I will be sharing at the missions prayer meeting and hopefully tomorrow I will see if I can renew my drivers license.

It's nice to be back for a visit but it feels weird that Brasov is no longer my home. It will take some time getting use to living in Bucharest as I am not a big city boy.

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: