Friday, December 08, 2006

Have A Phone Now & Good News On Laptop

I found out that my laptop is under extended warranty so it looks like I won't have to pay to have it fixed. So that is a big praise. It will hopefully go out tomorrow (Friday) and be back later next week.

The church was gracious to me and gave me a cell phone to use while I am here. I have a limited number of minutes and whether I call someone or someone calls me the minutes are subtracted. This is different than Romania. In Romania you only pay if you call. Please don't leave voicemail as I won't check it cause it uses up too much time. The number is 208-891-5148.

I am still trying to figure out if I can get my driver's license renewed. Please pray that I will be able to get it soon. Once I get my license I will need to find a car to borrow.

No comments: