Thursday, November 27, 2008

Best Gospel Posts of the Week

Just like I did with the "best living the gospel" posts on Thursday today I will get caught up with the best blog posts and articles on explaining the gospel I came across on the web for the past several weeks. Between doing two weekend workshops on the gospel, having a church retreat, putting on an outreach concert here in Bucuresti and videoing another weekend workshop plus our regular ministries it has been extremly busy here the past six weeks or so.

Please understand that I don't necessarily agree with everything in the articles and blog posts but I post them to show what people are thinking and writing concerning the gospel. Be careful to be discerning.

October 18-24

October 25-31

November 1-7

November 8-14

November 15-21
November 22-28

No comments: