Saturday, February 03, 2007

Our First Meeting


Today Shane (center), Florin (right) and I (the good looking one:) met for the first time to pray and discuss about our involvement in the leadership of the church and it's ministries.

I think we are off to a good start but sure could use all the prayer possible for vision, wisdom, gifts of the Holy Spirit and everything else needed to serve the body.

Florin will be moving this summer from Severin to be the worship pastor and one of the Bible teachers. Until then he will come one long weekend a month. Shane has been the pastor of the Calvary Chapel in Bucharest for about five years and the fellowship has grown to over a hundred people.

By the grace of God we are looking forward to what God has in store for us in the coming year. We will begin developing the School of Ministry shortly with the goal of opening it in September of this year. I talked to Shane about my interest in leading a in-depth study of the Gospel on Tuesdays in the near future as a way for me to get started here in Bucharest and he was all for it so please pray for this new beginning for me. I will model the study similar to what I did in Brasov.

No comments: