Saturday, February 03, 2007

Going to Brasov

Tomorrow (Sunday) I will get up at about 5:00 so I can take the 6:30 train to Brasov so I can attend church there. They are having their first service in the new place and asked me to come. They got a place right below where Keala and Heather live which is a great location for the church.

I will be there till probably Thursday as we are having our monthly pastors meeting there on Tuesday and Keala's twin girls have their birthday on Wednesday.

I look forward to my time seeing everyone in Brasov.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello William,
Good to see that you are back in action in Romania. Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you again in Boise. Wel'll certaintly keep praying for you and your ministry. If you want to get a birds eye view of our recent time in Hungary, you can go to: www.travelswithlarryandlorna.blogspot.com. We had a great trip! Lorna