Monday, October 15, 2012

New Subtitling Project is Ready to Go



With the help of Florin Enescu and Andreea Oprea I have just finished the newest subtitling project that I received permission to do for a 12 minute video of Paul Washer giving a very good explanation of the gospel. 

I really need your help to see that the video gets out to as many people as possible. I would encouraged you to share the video with your friends by email. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will post links to the video on Vimeo and YouTube here on my blog. That way you can go view the videos and copy the links to send them to your friends by email.

If you have a blog please consider embedding the video on your blog in addition to emailing it to your friends.

And if you are on Facebook I need your help in getting the video out to as many people as possible on Facebook by clicking on "share" instead of "like" as then it will show up in your timeline for all your friends to see. 

Tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning I will post the video on the "Despre Isus" page on Facebook then I will share it on my personal page on Wednesday. The address for the "Despre Isus" page is https://www.facebook.com/despreisus If you are on Facebook and haven't yet "liked" the "Despre Isus" page I would encourage you to do so if you are Romanian or know Romanian.

One other thing I would ask that you do is to be praying for this video to be used by the Lord to reach many Romanians. When you combine the power of the gospel with the power of the Holy Spirit through prayer you have all the power needed to bring people from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of the Son (Colossians 1:13).

Thanks so much for your help. To God be the glory.

Update: Here are the links to the video on Vimeo or YouTube.

No comments: