Saturday, June 23, 2007

Prayer Request - Support and Place to Live


I would really appreciate prayer in regards to my support as it is not adequate for living in Bucuresti. Earlier in the day, when I got my first report from my home church on the level of my support after having come back to Romania, Shane and Randie asked me to wait to find an apartment so that I could watch their place when they left to go back to the States for a few months. Later that day when I got my report I saw that the monthly support was low so I decided it would be best to wait to get an apartment and save up some money for awhile.

For the first four months I stayed at the ministry building in one of the rooms set up for teams when they come here. Now I am watching Shane and Randie's apartment till the end of August. Before then I will need to find my own place so please pray that everything will work out.

Ideally (maybe not realistic), it would be best to be able to buy an apartment as real estate and rent in Bucuresti is very expensive compared to the rest of the country and is expected to keep going up for the next 10 years. That way I would not have to worry about rent increases and would get some equity in a place. Considering I do not have a retirement fund that would be great. I have no idea how to go about making this happen but I can pray and see what the Lord does.

Prayer Requests
  • That my support would increase and be adequate for living in Bucuresti
  • To find a place to live in August in a good location at a good price
  • To be able to get a loan or some other means to purchase an apartment
  • If I have to rent to have a good landlord that won't try to take advantage of me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi William,

I offer greetings to the mighty dinosaur hunter. :-)

I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I will be praying for you. I will also add you to the prayer requests at my ladies Bible Study.

And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a great day!

God Bless and take care,
In Christ,
Sharon Kennedy