Here are the best ten pastoring related blog posts I came across this past week. If you are serving others or discipling someone you may find some good "food for thought" as well.
- Where Is Your Identity? (4:13) - Paul Tripp
- Every Member a Disciple Maker (54:10) - David Platt (need to register)
- Leader or Pastor? - Keith Giles
- Raising Up New Leaders - Eric Davis
- 3 Reasons Why Some Churches Don't Grow - Aaron Armstrong
- 5 Reasons Some Leaders Finish Poorly - Ed Stetzer
- We've Confused Leadership with Discipleship - Larry Osborne
- Cultivating a Passion for Evangelism in Your Church - Mike Riccardi
- 5 Things to Consider about Your Calling - Casey Cease
- 5 Things to Learn from International Church Planting - Ed Stetzer
Pastoral ministry involves three basic priorities as well: knowing God, knowing self and knowing ministry, in that order. All of ministry is about focusing on these three basics and working them out in the context of ministry.
Pastoring Related Posts - January 8