Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visit to States & Finances

Lord willing I will be in the States this coming February and March. I am still in the planning stages so I will let you know more as I get things figured out. I really wanted to come back this last spring but I did not have peace about it. Even now, the only reason I can come back is because a good friend of mine is taking care of my ticket to fly to the States. For the rest of my needs and expenses for traveling around America I trust that God will provide. If any of you would like me to come and visit you please let me know but realize that time and money will limit what I can do. But as far as is possible I hope to see my family and as many friends as possible while I am back.

While in the States the door has open for me to do my gospel workshop in a few places. I am really looking forward to doing it and I hope that even more opportunities open for me.

Finances
As far as finances are concerned things have been pretty tight this year, especially the second half of the year. I know the economic crisis has affected not only me but also most of the missionaries around the world and I'm sure a lot of you reading this email have been impacted as well. I used most of my savings this past half year to make up for the lack of support. So now that I've used most of my savings up I have to look to increase my support for the coming year.

In addition to raising more support I am also trying to raise money so I can replace my tech tools as they are over 5 years old now. I want to buy a new desktop computer, a new laptop and a new HD video camera if the Lord provides for them.

Another thing I want to raise money for is to promote the http://despreisus.ro/ website here in Romania. Some possibilities include putting ads in magazines, placing posters in a variety of places, banners for use with special events, brochures to hand out, and t-shirts to use with outreach activities.

In the email I sent yesterday I mentioned the possibility of me starting a business here in Romania in the coming year. If this would be of interest to you please email me so we can discuss it.

As I look to this next year and what ministry and life holds for me I would really appreciate your prayers in regards to all the things I have mentioned. If you have a desire to support me financially in the coming year or want to help me in some way during my trip to the States please email me and I will let you know how you can do that.

In closing, I want to thank all of you who have prayed for me, encouraged me, supported me financially, and helped me in a variety of other ways as well. Know that anything that was, is or will be accomplished for the kingdom of God through my ministry that you will receive a share of the rewards that Jesus will give on that great and glorious day in His eternal kingdom.

To Him be the glory forever and ever,

William


Links


Email: godswillromania@gmail.com

Blog: http://godswillromania.blogspot.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dulcewill/

Personal website: http://godswill.ro/

No comments: