Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How Do I Live the Gospel? (Video & Notes)

The seventh in a series of in-depth teachings on the gospel of Jesus Christ I did at our church, Calvary Chapel Bucuresti, on February 22, 2009. We began by looking at the blessings that come from living the gospel, then we looked at two aspects of living the gospel: 1. Living a life of continuous repentance and faith and 2. Preaching the gospel to yourself every day.

This was the longest sermon I think I've ever done with a translator. I usually have a good idea how long I've gone even without a clock but I was shocked about how long this one was. To me it seemed around an hour which is about what I like to go with a translator. Physically I was pretty tired as I had averaged five hours of sleep the two nights before but when I got up Sunday morning I felt energized in my spirit as I reviewed what I was going to teach that morning. Please pray that God will use what I taught in the lives of those in our church and those who watch the video.

No comments: