Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- De ce resping oamenii Evanghelia?
- Why Do People Reject the Gospel? A4
- Why Do People Reject the Gospel? Letter
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
If you click on the title under the video embed it will take you to it on Vimeo where you can also download it if you are a member of Vimeo (it's free).
At the end of the teaching I gave some handouts and explained them. (Letter = American paper size - A4 = European paper size) Below are links to these handouts if you are interested:
- Cel mai important adevar al vietii poate fi cel mai usor de uitat - Din introducerea cărţii Trăind o viaţă centrată pe cruce de C. J. Mahaney
- Note asupra importantei Evangheliei
- Evanghelia detaliata colour
- Evanghelia detaliata AN
- Life’s Most Important Truth Can Be the Easiest to Forget A4 - From the introduction to C. J. Mahaney’s book Living the Cross Centered Life
- Why is the Gospel Important Notes A4
- The Gospel in Detail A4 - color cover
- Life’s Most Important Truth Can Be the Easiest to Forget (Letter sized) - From the introduction to C. J. Mahaney’s book Living the Cross Centered Life
- Why is the Gospel Important Notes (Letter sized)
- The Gospel in Detail (Letter sized) - color cover
Friday, January 02, 2009
Thursday, January 01, 2009
The prophets spoke of such a coming king who would bring justice and peace to Israel and even to the ends of the earth:
Hosea 3:5 (David, their King).
Micah 5:1-4 (A Ruler from of Old).
Isaiah 9:1-7 (Light of Galilee, Prince of Peace).
Isaiah 11:1-16 (Root of Jesse, Righteous Judge).
Isaiah 61:1-3 (Healer of the Broken-Hearted).
Jeremiah 23:5-6 (Branch of David).
Jeremiah 30:21 (The Leader in the Last Days).
Jeremiah 33:14-26 (Branch of David).
Ezekiel 21:25-27 (The One to whom it Belongs).
Ezekiel 34:23-21 (The One Shepherd).
Ezekiel 37:24-28 (David, my Servant).
Daniel 7:13-14 (Son of Man).
Zechariah 9:9-10 (The King on a Donkey).
During our sharing time I was really blessed when Ioana, one of the older ladies in our church, said she had been praying for five years for a church and finally found it in our's. May God bring more like her in this new year.